The Lubrizol Corporation
MSI (re-)packaging, App-V Sequencing and testing/publishing applications in Citrix Xenapp/SCCM according to company guidelines.
Day-to-day SCCM Administration and maintenance (SCCM 2012 R2).
Member of a cross-platform Client Service Support group to provide 3rd line support on packaged applications, Citrix XenApp, SCCM, Windows 7/8.1 and Windows Server 2003/2008 R2/2012…
Side Projects: Infrastructure Integrations
- Merquinsa Project (Spain): 80+ pc’s (4.2012-7.2012)
- Lipotec Project (Spain/Germany): 120+ pc’s (2.2013-7.2013)
Infrastructure Integration duties
- Assessment of their current environment, in particular software used in their environment and testing for compatibility within our Windows 7 managed environment.
- Verifying licensing for their applications, looking for opportunities to use alternatives already licensed within Lubrizol environment.
- MSI Re-packaging of their applications, creating SCCM deployments, creating installation documentation. Testing of lab equipment related applications on-site.
- Setting up migration room and testing of migration scripts/procedures before go-live.
- Technical lead for small team of migrators: providing guidance/assistance where needed.
- Performing migrations during go-live with team of 3 migrators.
- Migration administration in SharePoint 2010.
- Post-migration support.